Octwelve – A Web Designer's Blog by Luc Melgar

We are giving away free business cards!

October 14th, 2008 · 10 Comments

Hey guys! UPrinting is giving away 750 free business cards to 3 lucky Octwelve readers (that’s 250 each).

Uprinting is an online printing company where you can get any of your designs printed in formats like business cards, posters,  brochures, catalogs, labels, stickers and more.

So how to win the free business cards?

Simply post a comment on this post about what you would use the cards for if you win.

Winners will be chosen randomly and will be announced on October 20, 2008.

Good luck!

Important: Shipping is free to US & Canada only. For other countries, shipping must be paid by the winner.

10 responses so far

• Leon says:
    Oct 14, 2008 at 8:34 pm

I’d use theme as coffee mug coasters.

Just kidding ;) I’d use them as conversational ‘ice breakers’ at our next local design meetup.

• Derek says:
    Oct 14, 2008 at 8:36 pm

It would be great to have some business cards, finally. So that when I talk about my work and get the ball rolling in the direction of doing some work for someone, I can give them my card instead of writing my website down on a cocktail napkin. :)

• Andy Denton says:
    Oct 14, 2008 at 8:43 pm

If I win, I’ll give the business cards away to a luck real estate agent on my website.

Thanks!
    Andy

• Jacen Nicely says:
    Oct 14, 2008 at 8:46 pm

I would use the business cards to show off the awesomeness that is my web and graphic design business.

• petixe says:
    Oct 14, 2008 at 8:53 pm

wow! great news. I actually did a post about business card and my frustration about our local makers. you can read it here http://petixe.com/2008/07/27/how-i-ended-up-creating-my-own-business-card/

as a web developer and freelancer, business card really give me referrals and a good one can make me look more professional. I wish I could get one of those.

• Max Weir says:
    Oct 15, 2008 at 1:19 am

I would love it because my brother has taken over the web design company that he worked for, the previous owner went bankrupt but he was left with all the existing clients. So my brother took over and is now managing it all himself.
    I’m helping him out by redesigning the company website and helping out where ever I can. I feel really positive that he will do well and I will always be there to lend a hand.

• greentrasher says:
    Oct 15, 2008 at 7:51 am

ei… thanks if I’ll be chosen.. :D since this would be random and not based from the comment right? hehe. but anyway thanks.

• Blog for Beginners says:
    Oct 17, 2008 at 1:35 pm

Firstly, I like to say that I’m impressed with your blog design. Secondly, if I were chosen to be one of the 3, I’ll use it as one of my offline advertising tool. I have been wanting to do one myself and see if I’m the lucky one this time.

Yan

• Luc says:
    Oct 17, 2008 at 8:48 pm

Great! Keep ‘em coming guys :)

• Sonu says:
    Aug 9, 2009 at 1:28 pm

good work.. I would like to know more about you and your works..
    It seems you are super designer..
    Even I wanna be.. but dont know how to proceed.. can you please help??? :)